Term & Condition
E-payment terms and conditions
General Terms and Conditions By using the Radiance IT Solution Online Payment facilities you are confirming these Terms and Conditions.
Standard Terms and Conditions These terms and conditions apply to all online card transactions made to the Radiance IT Solution. Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facilities. Radiance IT Solution may change these terms from time to time without notice. Changes will apply to any subsequent transactions with the Radiance IT Solution.
1. Using the online payment facilities on our website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use our online payment facilities. All online payments are subject to these conditions.
2. We cannot accept liability for payments being recorded on the wrong account if you supply inaccurate information.
3. We cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by your credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
4. If your card supplier declines payment,Radiance IT Solution is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
5. The data that you provide during online payment transactions is securely held by Radiance IT Solution or our e-commerce provider.
6. Refunds, Once Payment is made it cannot be refund.
7. The ammount that will be fixed during registration have to pay every month.
8. Payment must be cleared by the first week of every month.